[closed] Looking for Builders

[HIRING] Trivial Builder and Animator

About Us

Hi there! We are The Trivial Team (TTT), a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders and animators who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Trivial!

The Team
@DevTreeBlox - Team Leader
@Alibolly - Lead Developer
Looking for… - Builder
Looking for… - Animator

You can see our progress so far here: Trible [ALPHA] - Testing Servers - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist we would also like a animator to join our team to make all the characters walk, dance, run, wave and more. We expect high quality builds and animations that intrigue our players. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

About The Game

You fight AI’s and get stuff from them like wood, shields, power ups, food and more. Then you can craft back at the town. Then you can find gold or silver, and there is Credits you can buy stuff with that like go to another town that you unlocked. Or get other materials, and you can sell them or trade them. Also, discover / explore new towns and go in the wild! Yeah that the main focus of the game.

"Example of our game's build style" (not good)

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Our game also needs at least new walk / run animations also emotes like waving, dancing, point, and more. We expect each asset will take between 30 minutes to an an hour even an hour and a half.

Payment

We are paying [3000 - 4500 for builder per asset and 2000 to 3000 for animator per animation (price might change only like 500 to 100 R$ lower or higher)] R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is [R$]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/LegendaryRLX and our discord is: DevTreeBlox#5449 You can also PM us. You must be 13 years or older to apply.

My problem is…

My problem is the payment I can’t pay until the game comes out because funds are low. If so can I get someone to help.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This replaces our old one sorry if you saw our old one and did not like it here is a better version.

1 Like

Rename T-Bucks to just Credits, T-Bucks sounds unprofessional in my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im interested in discussing! Baitem-Building portfolio - #10 by baitem

Yeah, agree. With you thank you for suggesting that.

Thank you. I’ll check it out and play your showcase games!

1 Like

Hey Baitem, you where interested so I looked at your games and there this game with really nice models it was called “Get CRUSHED by Thomas! :steam_locomotive:” thanks you can PM or DM for more info. :smiley:

Hello!

I added you on Discord. BloxxarPlayz#2392

I’m interested!

I specialize in low poly builds, Animations, and 3D Models in Blender.

I am interested :slight_smile:

You can check out some of my examples of buildings:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.