[HIRING] Looking for contributor for MMORPG game

About Us

I am working with a small team in a project called Sealand (We may change the name soon). Sealand will be a game inspired in Dark Souls and Zelda Breath of the Wild, also I would like to take some inspiration in aspects of Rouge Lineage and Grand Piece Online.

The Team
@ImJustZeekOK - Owner and Scripter
@PNKFALCON1 - Scripter
@Kennycell - Animator
(thomas_juu as modeler but he’s not in dev forum)

You can see a small and pretty buggy part of the project in, Its a pretty secret test place but it doesnt have anything special. The final version of the game wont be like it we’re just testing stuff there : Archblade Test Place - Roblox

About The Job

We’re looking any type of help for our game maybe Builders, UI Designer and Artists related to medieval and mmorpg genre.

Payment

We currently are paying I would like to invest the robux in pretty important stuff unless you are a builder I am also getting some robux so this information may change.

Contact Us

You can contact me via Devforum or Discord (Zeek#5502) please provide example of your job if you would like to help Sealand be completed.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.