[hiring low poly builder & scripter]

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

About Us

Hi there! I am the creator of Sailblox Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers to join us for out upcoming games!

Who We Need
@Midgaardsormen - Builder
@username - Scripter
@username - Low Poly Builder

Some progress of our game cannot be showed yet because where just getting started with a new project after out story game is developed.

About The Job

We look for developers that will give it there all to try and make the best Roblox Games for other users.

Payment

I have no Robux at the moment but when the game is a big hit then I will be giving revenue of 500 Robux
(NO PAYPAL)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or my social media page Twitter at: https://twitter.com/ZombieYt_Playz

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: Have a great day!

I’m sorry if I’m being harsh but there is absolutely no way you’ll find someone for this. Number one you do not have the funds for a downpayment towards the builder. This project seems extremely vague in terms of plans etc. Most shocking is the final price you’re offering. There is no way for you to assure reaching front page and 500 Rbx is unbelievably tiny as a commission price. TLDR: there seems to be way too much here that needs rethinking and work.

5 Likes

I really don’t like the sound of this. First of all extremely low pay and on top of that you only get that pay if the game is a big hit. Sorry but nobody will sign up for that. At least percentages or something, and also how do developers know what they’re signing up for if you are not saying what the game is about.

1 Like

500R$ Is awfully low and there’s no telling If the game would actually turn out to be a big hit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.