Hiring Low-Poly Builders! 10k+

About Us

Hi there! We are The Mystery Fighters, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@username - Builder
@username - Another builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs a low-poly lobby and a low-poly zoo by November 1st!

Payment

We are paying at a minimum of 10K robux. I will not be able to pay before because I will be using the group fund we earn. I can make a contract guaranteeing payment.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or friend or message me on roblox: iiSteph_yy
I unfortunately don’t have discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’m not applying, but what if the 10K never gets earned? What then?

My friend who is a big youtuber and promised to help make the game a success. He will pass it on to other camping game youtubers.

Message me on discord I am interested! SmokingCables#5069

i said i dont have discord… :confused:

This sounds sketchy, if your group never earns robux basically your dev will go empty handed after a lot of work. Also, 10k is NOT a lot for a whole game.

3 Likes

You should get discord, since majority, I mean MAJORITy of developers here have discord to contact, show work, also update on any questions. The forum is for 13+ developers to post, so you should also be acceptable to sign up in discord since it’s 13+.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.