[CLOSED] Hiring Low Poly Map Builder/Modelers (50K+)

Job Info

Hello, my name is Gabby and I am a former trader looking to step into game development.

I am looking for two well rounded builders/modelers who can create low poly and dynamic biomes. A total of 5 themed biomes are needed, and one lobby/spawn area which has a 360 degree waterfall.

Some skills you should have are:

• Can create plant life such as but not limited to trees, rocks, flowers, etc
  • Able to make moving and dynamic water- One map will have a 360 degree waterfall
  • Add lighting to make the maps pop
  • Able to build low poly/simulator style buildings
  • Can work efficiently and cooperatively in a team

Builds/Biomes Needed

-Forest Biome

-Jungle Biome

-Beach Biome

-Savanna Biome

-Arctic Biome

-Low poly buildings

Payment

Each builder will receive 50,000 Robux via group funds

Contact Info

If you are interested contact me on discord LadyInBlue#6294. Please send me some examples of past work and your availability. Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re contradicting yourself, low poly is the opposite of high detail. I think what you mean to say is high detailed biomes that use flat shading.

I will edit the post. What I mean is low poly style but with various models such as plant life which make it look dynamic and detailed. Thank you for the constructive criticism this is my first post :slight_smile: and I will be more specific in my future ones

I am interested in this however is there a quick deadline?

sent a request on discord i am very keen to help

Looking to have all builds done by the end of January. Goal is to have each map take about 2 weeks with two builders working on it.

Okay, I am interested. Here is my portfolio: BloxVurse | Builder/Modeler [OPEN & UPDATED]

If you think I can be of help my discord is nektxrios#7373.

1 Like

If you could send me the discord request again that would be great

Sent

[30charsssssssssssssssssss]

I sent a request on the devforum. Your Welcome

Hi im a lowpoly builder im intrested
Here is my Portofolio Portofolio of Monkey6021
Let me know if you are intrested in me

I’m interested! You can check out my stuff here. If you like it you can contact me here or on discord; @absolutelybagel#1962

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.