[CLOSED] Map Builders ~ 2k Robux Each

Job Recruitment Template

About Me

Hello, I have posted a bit looking for people to help me recreate an old game of mine, Gladiator Minigames the past few weeks! I was opening up map creation to anyone that wanted smaller jobs to help me with this game.

About The Job

The game I am recreating is old, I began making it in 2011. As a result, I am hiring people to recreate a lot of these maps to fit current standards. Some of the maps are very bizarre, others are just medieval style, I always like them to be unpredictable. If I run out of maps to recreate, I may give you ideas for maps instead.

Here is some examples of work done by TypeByte to give you an idea:

I am trying to get as many maps as possible, so I am looking for a lot of help! These examples are low-poly but I do not have a specific build style for these maps. I prefer variety.

Payment

I transferred over robux to my building group yesterday for payments. If you prefer PayPal, I can use that route as well.

Contact Us

If you are interested please either post or DM me some examples of your work, and I’ll add you on Discord!

Cheers!

9 Likes

Hey, I’m a new developer who hasn’t worked for robux yet. I have yet to learn how to work with others. I can only do solid modeling and regular building, not blender though. I have a few games I’ve been making on my profile. I can build over Thanksgiving break.

The entire room is made by me.
Image%20of%20Trees
The trees in the foreground are made by me.
Image%20of%20Crystals
These crystals are made by me.
Image%20of%20Coral%20Underside

So are these corals.
I am Macaw12#6737

3 Likes

When re creating much of the old maps would you prefer 3D modeling or just roblox building?

What is your Discord username?

I do not have a preference, just want them to look good

Hey there!

I’m interested in this job. If you wish to, you can see details about me in my portfolio right here:

If you like to work with me and want to discuss further details with me, don’t hesitate to message me on Discord. :slight_smile:
:arrow_right: Andrevk26#6575

-Andre

ola quero sim vou construir um mapa muito profissonal pra voce obg
raiobloxx :roblox:

I can help you my discord username and s Wizzardofazz#8707

I’m interested. I’ve shown you my portfolio before, but I’m not sure if you looked at that the building portion of it. Here is the link: PixelZombieX | Builder / Scripter | Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.