[Hiring] Menu and Loading Screen UI Designer/Importer

Hi there! My name is MrBob and I am hiring a UI designer for skiing games I am creating. Read about our group directly below to see what we are doing, and then scroll to the bottom for job info and payment. Thanks for reading!

wplogo
About
Waypoint Ski Resorts is a group that specializes on a realistic skiing experience. It is a small group, only 4 developers, 2 programmers and 2 builders, and we need a freelance UI designer to make us a loading screen, credits screen, and home screen. I do not have any concept photos so I would work with you on that. Currently, we are working on a few projects, including a small ski hill that we hope will be our first big roleplaying game.
You can view our work here if you want to:

This is our test simulation so you can check that out: (All of the ski lift controls work)

Job Info
This is a freelance job, unless you really want to go long term and help with other UI. We need loading screens, an intro splash screen including our group logo, a custom powered by Roblox logo on a seperate screen, and anything else you think would be nice for a splash screen. We also need a home screen, which shouldn’t be too complicated, just something that makes the game feel professional. It needs to be modern and sleek. It needs to be compatible with computer screens of all sizes, but no phones or tablets as our games are too demanding.

Payment
Now that you have seen our work and want to help out, let me tell you about payment. My current range is 5,000-10,000 robux for just those few UI things and having it imported into Roblox. If you need me to go a bit higher, I am willing to.

Contact Me
You can send a DM to me here on the dev forum, or you can send a friend request to my Discord: MrBob101#8276

Also apologies for a sub par formatting experience, I haven’t done a big post like this before.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.