(HIRING) Modeler/builder (200-250$+) Possibly 400$ with prior years experience to build a Lowpoly Cruise ship

About Us

Hi there! Im Devixlite. I’m looking for a professional Modeler (Im looking for lowpoly professional modelers), As a modeler/builder you must be able to build a cruise ship that is low poly but still has detail. I will go further into detail on what i mean by detail through DMS. This game will possibly take about 2-3 more months to complete until release. Im going for a break in style game. Credits to break in. (You must have a few years of experience in order to join the team, or just really good at modeling/building.)

@J_ezar - Scripter
@Vippyy - Modeler
@muichiruu - Ui design
@ - Cruise ship modeler/builder

The Team
You can see our progress so far here: CS - Roblox

Note
There is more progress just not in that game but its mostly furniture and a little scripting.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional modeler to join our team as our lead content artist. I expect great and high-quality modeling that fits my games standards. And as always good communication skills are appreciated. The game you will be working on is based on break in but its based on a cruise ship. (This is a story game) Players start on a cruise ship that ends up being haunted by a demon/player and eventually chasing the players off the ship. (I have alot more detail but I can go over it if I need too)

Examples of things i’ll ask you too model for the cruise ship

• A cruise ship is the only thing you will be modeling but heres some things within the cruise ship you have to model. The lobby, kitchen, dining hall, 1-2 on board stores, cabins/rooms, captains quarter/ the drivers room, engine room, generator room next to the engine room, storage rooms, janitors closets, power grid room, etc.

Payment

I am going to pay up too 200-250$ for modeling the cruise ship if needed I can pay a little bit more but thats my budget.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m interested, I have sent a friend request at Jurou#4173 ! I do specify in cruise ships.

I am interested i have contacted you on discord here is my portfolio: Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.