Hiring: Modeler, Scripter, GUI Designer, and a Builder [OLD FASHION THEMED]

About Us

Hi there! We are Cornerstone, a small upcoming game clothing store. We’re looking for modelers, scripters, gui designers, and a builder who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new store!

The Team
@MaximOdalric - CEO
@uhi_o - Scripter
@N/A - GUI Designer
@Ggfm_1 - Builder
@CheeseBazooka - Modeler
@N/A - Clothing Designer

You can see our progress so far here: Link

About The Job

We are looking for professionals to join our team as our content artists
. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs at least 20 assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying 15% of earnings to each person who is in our team. Our preferred payout method are Recurring Payouts. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: based department#0001
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would like to see the build-style, since its not showing up. So edit it please!

2 Likes

I’d like to apply for 3D modeler, but i don’t take percentage only (maybe a mix of upfront and percentage). If you’re willing to bend your payment a bit, here’s my portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

I would like to apply for Clothing Designer Portfolio: https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-gfx-ad-clothing-and-render-commisions-open/583231 Discord: scandalous#8956

Alright. Add me and I’ll talk to you about it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.