[Hiring]Modelers, animators, UI Artists, UGC/Clothing designers

About Us

Hi there! I am coolguyweir, a founder of a studio! We’re looking for a few excellent modellers and scripters!

The Team

Coolguyweir - CEO

Red1monster - COO, Project Manager

Other team information will remain unknown just in case scams occur. Our previous group had around 20 people, but due to the start of a newer smaller project, we will reduce this amount drastically.

About The Job

We are going to be making a great shooter game. We will be making, perhaps, the largest shooter game (non-realistic) there is on roblox!! We will be combining aspects of valorant, overwatch, and fortnite into our game.

For modelers, we need modelers who can make guns and maps effectively, and preferably in a sci-fi manner. You should be able to make guns like below, and you should be quite fluent in making buildings in blender.

For animators, you must know how to animate guns, and animate certain effects.
For UI Artists, you must be fluent in drawing programs other than roblox studio
For UGC/Clothing designers, you must be fluent in modelling clothes for certain characters in blender.

Payment

We will be offering a percentage of the game. Contact me for more information!

Contact Us

You can contact me at coolguyweir#9679

Thanks for reading, have a great day, and I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.