Hiring Modelers For Work In Progress Jojo Game

Some Mysterious Trip

About Us

Hi there! We are working on a jojo game called Some Mysterious Trip which combines elements of other jojo games and a little off of gpo and combines it together to make a unique JOJO game and it’s still work in progress. We also have a fun staff and supportive community to!

The Team
@SnownlyALT - Owner
@markosimicHI Modeler & Community Manager
@AirsoftDestroyer - Animator
@Nefose - Builder
@ThisCouldBeYou -Modeler

You can see our progress and sneak peeks so far on our discord server: Discord

About The Job

We are looking for a Modeler that will fulfill our needs and be highly active and working all the time when we ask for stuff we will expect for screenshots every few hours so we can see how it is going.We expect high quality models and good communication on the models.

[details=“Example of our game’s modeling style”]

A ABD style a bit with a little cartoony stuff and unrealistic stuff while also maintaining a Yba Build Style with more realisticness and smoothness.

Our game needs at least 15 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 2-3.5 hours Or days depending if you have a family time limit on your computer. or anything going on.

Payment

Our preferred payment method is Robux. Since we are teens working on the game and broke we can only offer money monthly or until we get donations or more vists on our old game while new is being worked on so I’m sorry if we can’t pay you immediately I hope you understand why.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum
My Discord To: MarkoIsASparky#9936
You must be 13 years or older to apply
Also mentally 13 or older we do not accept immature teens.

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.