[Hiring] Napoleonic Community Vera Causa

About Us

Hello, Vera Causa, or true cause is a new Napoleonic Era Community is looking for developers to help make a game for the group . The group will center around different people owning nations with a main game for the Vera Causa group.

The Group: Vera Causa - Roblox

Roles that need filling

• Modeler
  • UI Artist
  • Gfx Artist - Filled for now
  • Builder

About The Job

You will work with other developers to create a Napoleonic era map. We expect the work to be detailed and well made. This is the first post for the job offer and taken roles / new roles will be notified of as soon as possible. Specifically, the modelers job will be to create Weapons such as a Musket and Sabre.

Prices can be changed.

Payment

Modeler - $50 (Maybe Robux)
UI Artist - $50 or (10000 Robux)
Gfx Artist - $20 or (4000+ Robux) / Filled for now
Builder - $50 or (10,000 Robux)

Contact Us

Shut down for now

3 Likes

I am intrested in the UI designer position! I added Alex my tag is warnickur#0788

Hello, I’m a GFX artist and i’m interested in that position, discord:FK#0902

I’m interested I leave you my portfolio discord lasdar17 # 9866 Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

Hi, I’m new to UI designing, but I am willing to fill the role if you want to give me a try.
Please DM me if you are interested: xtodoubt#1061.

• Updated as we are now in need of a builder

I can do some building. Although I’m working on improving my building on this type on genre of games. I usually do different types of building. If you’d give me an offer I surely would.

Hi there, i’m interested shoot me a dm @ sureloxx#7985

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.