(CLOSED) need devs for a low-poly fps

About Us

Hi there! I’m a low poly builder/modeler looking to make a game like valorant (https://playvalorant.com/). We’re looking for 1 scripter, 1 low poly builder, 1 low poly modeler, 1 UI/gameart artist who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, ROlant.

The Team
@Gamingidu - Owner/Low-poly builder
@DarkAgeOwl - Low-poly builder
@GoldyGear467 - Low-poly modeler
@Gu_hm - Scripter
@DarkAgeOwl - UI/Gameart

About The Jobs

Good communication skills are required; we expect team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

BUILDING JOB

We will be needing these kind of styled maps. There are more pictures if you apply

MODELING JOB

We need a few key chains done for guns a bunch of different type of guns and some other small items throughout the map. Unfortunately there are no pictures but i will be finding some if you do apply.

SCRIPTER JOB

If you are a scripter we need a round system done, a few buttons done, gamepasses and damage there is more stuff but if your interested make sure to apply

UI/GAMEART JOB

For our UI we want this kind of style

Payment

We are paying R$ after the game has made profit. Our preferred payment method is groupfunds.

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord: Gamingidu#0409
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be intrested for low poly modeler, but only if you can’t find anyone else, since i want my payment to be guaranteed/paid per asset.

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Thank you for applying if it comes to this i will look to you! your work is extremely well made

2 Likes

I’d like to apply to my speciality is weapon modeling here are some examples of my work
and i got bored and took arsenals gun concept and made this
i can rig to like this is an example here
https://gyazo.com/9f5069ab05b4d4b9e8bf7deb07e1c114
Ill be contacting you my discord user is Moods cheese#7993

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.