[HIRING] [NEEDED URGENTLY] Scripter needed to make a camera system for a weapons system that's tool only | 500/750 Robux

About Us

Hi there! I’m Rook. I’m currently recruiting a scripter to make a system that is FE and similar to the reference shown.

About The Job

I’m looking for a scripter to make the camera system explained. I would like it to be so if the player presses E with a tool with the script in it, the shown camera system is enabled, and if E is pressed again then it reset the camera. I do not need animations, models, sounds, or the character. I only need the camera and body movement shown. I’d also like to be able to move the mouse and be able to zoom in and out of first person, if you enable it while the camera is enabled, the player resets and you need to press E again to re-enable to camera.

Reference

(I cannot get the MP4 to appear here and I’m currently on Mobile.)

Payment

:robux: I’m paying 500/750 Robux for the system, but I will negotiate. My preferred payment method is robux.

I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading.

sorry then add me in discord lionfeli1238#3564

That’s up to him all so you should apply before asking him that.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.