[VIEW DESC] Saudade Studios is hiring!

View our new, improved recruitment post here.

4 Likes

wouldn’t there be a simpler way to apply? it’s such a mess

Hello! I’m Em, a ROBLOX graphics designer, and I am 100% interested in this position. I am 15 years old, turning 16 in January, and have over 4 years of experience. Here are some big achievements I have done:

• Obby King Remastered
    -Little Dreamies Daycare
    -Rainbow Reef Ice Cream
    -Subway
    -and a few more!

I hope you are interested, and if you are, here is my portfolio.

Discord: emm#1546

Username: QueenOfStyIe

It sounds confusing, but all we really need is your portfolio and the application sent via email.

email done… check your mailbox :slight_smile:

Very interested. I would like to discuss some things with you, however, your discord does not work. If you would please send me a request on Discord [water bottle #2380] so that we may discuss a few topics.

I’ve looked over your portfolio and am interested in hiring you. Would you please leave your Discord and I will message you this coming Sunday or Monday, as I normally do not go on on weekends.

Thanks

Hi. I am not interested in this post but a good way to make applications where you have to answer certain questions is using Google Forms. It’s incredibly easy to create a form.

Best Regards,
JuztHoney

I sent the document to you. Looking forward to helping with the game! Logimite#1015

Kazuto#0005, that my discord tag, Hope to work with you :slight_smile:

Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind for my next application.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.