[Closed, $300 | 75,000 R$] Modelers & Environmental Designers

Commissions are closed, thank you all for applying.

BEFORE CONTINUING, READ THIS:
You must understand that by contacting us, you are able to sign a legal agreement with us - if you are under 18, your parents / guardians would have to cosign. Information on the agreement: Asset purchase agreement - Wikipedia

Information & the Job

Hello; we are Arylia Studios. We’re looking to hire modelers with rich past experiences - especially with 3rd party software such as Blender. You will be commissioned for every asset, rather than being paid a deposit or promised equity of the game - as we will commission for several assets, we hope we can come to a mutual cooperation and have lower price tags for bulk commissions.
As we have recently lost two builders due to reasons I’d like to not share here (but can do as such in private), we are seeking new developers to commission.
The game is currently around 6 months into development, and has ~10,000+ lines of code written.

Development Team

• @avozzo - Scripter, Owner, UI design
  • @cheeseandbiscuits11 - VFX Designer
  • @Hvost - SFX Designer
  • Pain - Marketing, legal spokesperson, UI design
  • @Shadelight2 - Monster rigger & animator
  • @realNBA_YoungBol - Animator
  • @Zintenka - Monster modeler

Gods’ Domain, the game our studio is working on, is an upcoming MMORPG game with various elements such as magic, skills et cetera. This means you’ll be working on realistic models; even if this is Roblox - we don’t expect low poly models, such as cartoony styled weapons etc.
Focus won’t be shifted on just one aspect, but some commissions would be for instance building a menu room, or designing weapons according to the information we provide.

Obviously, as we would be commissioning you, we can’t set a price tag; what I can state with safety, though, is that we have the money for the commissions.

If you decide to contact us, please be ready to show us your past work.

Payment and the rest of information that hasn’t been brought up here will be discussed further in private.

Before we begin commissioning you, you must sign an Asset Purchase Agreement. If you are under 18, it will have to be cosigned by a guardian.

You can contact me through Discord: Pyseph#7777

5 Likes

what do you mean by rich past experience?

1 Like

Having worked with other people and have past experience with working in teams in general.

1 Like

Heyo!!! I am a environmental designer take a look at my portfolio!

Hello; before posting your portfolios, please make sure to answer if you are able to sign an asset purchase agreement. If you are under 18, ask your guardians (parents, …) about it.

I would be interested but I don’t want my parents to sign the contract.

Then I’m afraid we would be unable to cooperate.

I acually did not know you had to sign contracts

well I mean since most of the Roblox player base is under 18, most would have to get their guardian to sign the contract

It is clearly stated in the post; please read through it fully.

I did read the whole thing but usally developers under 18 don’t ask their parents to sign a contract.

@quan_hero14 @MinebloxianYTReal
While this would filter out a lot of developers <18 with potential, we have to make sure the developers sign the agreement so we have all ownerships and copyrights/trademark of the assets to the company upon purchasing the asset. This is to void any future conflict or usage of the assets by any other third party - it would pretty much just state you aren’t able to change your mind after selling the assets to us, or decide to take legal action against us for using your assets (because we would own these assets after purchasing).
Nothing else that would limit you for competing etc, just very straight forward.

We’d much rather get less requests than risk our business.

Hi I’m interested Here’s my portfolio

Hello, commissions are still open for negotiations.

Hi. I’m interested [Open] (PBR) Inf1n1tylt 3d modeler | Blender/Substance painter tutor for hire - #4 by TmsDevv

Ok and what does that have to do with the subject?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.