[CLOSED] Poseidon Underwater Resort & Spa Developer Position

Poseidon Underwater Resort & Spa Job Offer

About Us

Hi there! We are Poseidon Underwater, a small upcoming resort. We’re looking for all types of developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Poseidon Underwater

The Team
@noob0970 - Founder
@QUACK_Bread101 - Owner
@Hikoutai - Builder
@AldyCraft_CI - Clothing Designer
Scripter - VACANT
@pelasite - Artist
UI Designer - VACANT
Note: We offer more than 1 position per job; all developers are welcome.

We are looking for developers that are willing to work for long periods of time.

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers to join our team as our foundation. We expect high quality content that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

example1

Our game needs at least a foundation and model completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

Payment will be discussed at a later date. Our preferred payment method is via group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at:
https://twitter.com/PoseidonRBLX
You must be professional and efficient. We believe in small developers, everyone has a beginning, that is why we will accept developers that have done small projects in the past.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What do you need the UI designer, Artist and Scripter to do??

1 Like

When you say your preferred payment is through group funds is that a percentage of revenue or a one time payment?

It’s probably better to let people know what the pay is like before you ask them to do work for you even if it is a ballpark figure.

1 Like

Developers prefer to know how much they want to be paid. Not saying:

“Payment will be discussed later.”

We prefer to know what we will be paid for our work. (It also attracts more developers to your post, as the price is set.)

6 Likes

What are you guys bringing to the table? It looks like you’re just expecting people to come and work for you without you doing anything.

5 Likes

I see there’s been a bit of miscommunications here! Payment will be a one-time payout if you are willing to do only one job, those willing to be a part of our team will be receiving a percentage of group revenue.

I’m actually a small builder myself, I mainly build in a geometric theme using shapes and that sort of stuff.

As Kymaraaa stated, what can the artists and other roles expect to do within this project? Are you still hiring for those positions?

Yes, we are still hiring for those positions!

UI Designer Expectations
  • Create deal GUI’s
  • Implement a feedback system
  • Implement a report system (for exploiters, abusers, and trollers)
Builder Expectations
  • Create a structure for the hotel and possibly other facilities
  • Create decorations
  • Use appropriate lighting
Artist Expectations
  • Create game icons and thumbnails
  • Create advertisement banners
  • Create pictures for game passes
  • Create pictures for badges
Scripter Expectations
  • Be able to project the GUI’s that the UI Designer creates
  • Make a working day/night cycle
  • Create screens where content will be projected and cycled through

I was wondering if the scripter position was still open? If so, could you message me on Discord (Hotline#3507)?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.