[closed] Programmer and GFX artist for upcoming game 'Sword Fighting Simulator'

About Us

Hi there! We are Illuminative Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@3bxzw - Creator
@FamedDos - Builder
@3bxw - Co - Creator

You can see our progress so far here: Discord

About The Job

We are looking for a GFX artist who has recently made other groups logos, or icons. We are in need of a PROFESSIONAL programmer, who is able to script our simulator game, sword fighting simulator.

We need some of our things scripted such as rebirth, shop, inventory and codes.

Payment

Payment is negotiable (R$)
Programmer - 1 - 2.5k
GFX artist - 500

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via our discord server: Discord
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

The GFX price is abit low rise it and Ill think about contacting you.

My idea is simple for the GFX.

Hi Im interested in your offer please dm me
@Win Dark Flame Master#9516

Hey there! I’m down for the job as a GFX artist for your game!
I have all my information about my past experience as a content creator and a youtuber on my profile page on the Dev Forum. My work times and pay information is also included in my profile description. You can also contact me on discord at marc.n#5912

Thank you!
-Alphenumeric

Hello. How can I see the process in the discord server?
I’d like to apply to become the programmer.

Sincerely,
XDvvvDX.

Hello, @XDvvvDX , Join the discord above and maybe you can dm either myself( 3bxw#1920) or tamil himself, both of us are in the ‘developer’ role in there, you can dm either whenever you’d like!

1 Like

HI there! I’m interested in the GFX artist position! I have made two gfxs for groups before (not on this link unfortunately), here are some examples of my work. :smile:

[Closed] Free gfx profile pictures!

GFX 3D or drawn? cause if drawn i can

1 Like

Any can do, send me a dm through 3bxw#1920

Hi! You can dm me through my social links, i will put eachother into a gc ( on discord ) and we can work out stuff.

1 Like

I’m interested in this!
Portfolio : Zaq's portfolio

Hello, I’m interested in the GFX position.
Here is my portfolio.

Hey, something happened to your discord, for some reason it said the account was inactive?
EDIT: Sorry for bothering you, that happened yesterday, the account inactive thing is gone now :sweat_smile:

Yeah, that was an error with discord, don’t know what happened but i got it sorted.

1 Like

GFX Artist, Dm’s Zanviorus#4660

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.