[hiring] programmer for a simulator ($700)

Yo! I’m Lacrase, were looking for someone who’s experienced in coding games and has lots of time on their hands to crank this out

The task isn’t anything too crazy then your average simulator for the most part maybe a tad more ambitious though we can’t disclose any details of this game yet so if you’d like more information on the project, hit me up on Discord

@Lacrase#4281

4 Likes

Then why are you posting on the Developer forum category that requires you to… post your collaboration and game ideas…? It’s a simulator, I mean if someone REALLY wanted to steal your game idea they could simply message your discord and pretend to be interested in the job.

As stated in your previous thread exactly like this, please follow the forums formats & rules.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/hiring-looking-for-a-coder-for-a-simulator-500/237217/2?u=trustmeimrussian

14 Likes

It says here

You’re not going to get many people interested with such a vague post.

4 Likes

Yes, that’s completely understandable, unfortunately I would prefer that over the alternative

2 Likes

It’s not necessarily against the rules, just greatly discouraged. Simulators vary greatly in difficulty, and without any idea of what the game is actually about, the offer isn’t very attractive. Responding in harsh tone to criticism also isn’t likely to attract developers.

9 Likes

I never knew that tips are mandatory and the tips never mentions to explicitly mention my game idea.

2 Likes

It’s optional not obligated, if you choose to remain stubborn rather than open minded then you’re at fault.

It seems as if you’ve got trust issues, trust is one of the traits that make up a good leader. Without trust I question your capability of leading a team which discourages me from actually being interested. Regardless of the reasoning behind your paranoia, you’ve got to let those past memories of deception go or you’ll simply only hold yourself back from your true potential.

While you’re correct about the layout being optional, my first impression of you wasn’t the best. By the way you’ve presented yourself I view you as chill, playful which isn’t traits I look for in a boss and I would only consider your offer out of desperation. Being viewed as someone’s last resort is the lowest you can aim for as a leader.

I highly recommend reading the following:
How to lure in scripters more efficiently

The :bulb: doesn’t matter, how you execute it does.

1 Like

The way you worded this came off as quite rude. I was considering applying, but I’m not sure how good of a boss you would be.

Closed and unlisted as requested by topic creator.