Closeddddddddddd

closed closed closed closed

3 Likes

Hi! I do lighting to make games more realistic! You can check out my portfolio here! I would love to get in contact with you! Hopefully I hear back from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Arc#2777… Contact me ill show some work of mine.

I have sent you a friend request on discord. Add me, I’m kirb.is.awesome#6974. I am patiently awaiting your reply.

Stay safe,
j_veu | John

Hello, I am interested in the position. My discord is Laemmle#8800. I’ve tried sending you a friend request but it says you are not accepting requests at this time. Can you please add me? Here is my portfolio.

Heya it would be be pleasure to help you build this!

Discord: A1.2trappy#4996

cant send a friend request maybe try sending me one, skirk#5344 interested on doing this.

Hi, I’m interested in the job. I’m an animator. I know you didn’t ask for an animator, but I’m very good. I can do all kinds of animations. If you want my help, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Hi! I’m interested. You can find my portfolio here: [CLOSED] Maenaryz building portfolio | commissions

Hello!

If you are still looking for builders, I am interested! I can replicate anything from an image. If you are interested in hiring me, I have provided my portfolio and you can contact me on Discord at Kara#0003

If you’re still interested, here’s my portfolio

I specialize in things that are simple and yet full of detail

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.