[HIRING] Redwood Developer Team [CLOSED]

Redwood County® & Redwood Developer Team™

Redwood County | Hiring Developers™

About Us

Hi there! We are Big Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@CNales13- Management Group
@VACANT- Scripter
@The_Movie6 - Builder
@iiRealElaf - Sheriff

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3339176887/unnamed

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

https://t1.rbxcdn.com/50509d701d00d9ae182aa1b6fd2aca14

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

50R$ per month
Working more activity 100R$ per month

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via at Discord.
CNales13™#1511
CNales13 (ROBLOX)

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Notice

Notice, please we are losing robux with ads, so Sorry about the low price.

Hold on. 50 to 100 robux a month? That is way too little compared to the amount of work. I suggest raising the payment by a lot more.

4 Likes

Sorry, but I run 1.2k of robux in ads, and stateview is every time in the ads, so my ads can’t run like a normal ad.

50 robux for 60 hours of work basically.

Less than a robux an hour?

Am I getting this correctly?

I don’t know, I can’t do nothing with not robux/buildersclub the robux price are high, and they don’t have giveaways, or Events to get robux and BC. Because we can’t every time spend us money to get robux.

I sort of understand what you’re telling me but that’s far, far too little.

Try looking for a investor to up the payment.

50 robux is 18 cents. There is no way that you’ll find anyone to work with you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.