Hiring request [closed]

All developers have been hired! Thanks for applying!

5 Likes

TheDreamDealer#7445

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/thedreamdealer-portfolio/132092

What kind of responses do you expect to attract when you only mention the $ involved, and don’t give any details of the work or your game idea :confused: some more (public) info in that area would be cool

10 Likes

Like @Wrathsong said. What type of game is it? What style are you looking for? Any reference pictures?

1 Like

As much as I’d love to share all the details with you all, it will all have to be discussed in private dms to ensure everything stays under raps until we launch the game!

Could you at least get styles of the Builds and UI?

1 Like

We are looking for all lowpoly structure.

And I assume that would make the UI have a modern or cartoony vibe?

Could you pay us in robux instead? I am interested in the animator position

I friended you on discord, parkerski#1862, I am currently only working on two projects and will spend around 1-3 hours a day working on this for you since my other projects are currently based on commission. I will also put all my effort into this and work hard. I follow directions well. On discord I will show examples. I only ask for 20k robux as revenue and that equals about 75 dollars. A lot less then you are paying. My work is quality’s and I spend time on it.

I am very interested in the UI/UX Artist position! Added you. Discord:
Daffydavinko #0078

I think this is an amazing opportunity for developers! Unfortunately, until I get better I will not be applying but best of luck to those who do!:yum:

1 Like

I hit you up on discord! I’m interested in the animator role.

I would like to become modeler, but can payment be in robux?

1 Like

I am a Mesher (Modeler) but got some questions since you didn’t cover everything.

Will you pay after the game is completed or a specific amount for each mesh? What happens if this game fails? Do we get some kind of compensation? Do you pay through PayPal?

rain#9259 Would love to build low polys for you guys.

Already DM you in discord, I’m an experienced UI designer.

I’ve sent a friend request regarding the UI designer position. V.#8916

Interested in the programmer positions

Discord is Wonuf#0001 (sent a fr to Sinox)

Worked for Roblox High School, Robloxian High School, Vurse, SONICTHEHEDGEHOGXX, Tofuu & DenisDaily (YouTubers)

Interested in the Modeler Position! I’ve contacted you via Discord.

Discord Username is Fabi#6839

I sent a friend request on discord, BK