[Closed] Roblox BK is Hiring a Builder

About Us

Our group, BK is a fast-food restaurant franchise group with over 118k members! Burger King is an amazing and lovely community that shows appreciation and love to all of our players. We strive for perfection and take pride in our work.

About The Job

We are currently looking to enlist a low poly skilled builder to help make our V3 and many other things for our Restaurant. We’re hoping for new and Low-Poly Restaurant and overall the best quality we can receive from you.

Payment

The payment won’t be specified or disclosed yet, it will most likely be based on how dedicated and efficient you are. As well as how efficient and hard-working you are throughout the process.

Contact Us

You can get in touch with us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at, Profitt#0001.

You must be over the age of 13 in order to be qualified for this job.

Thank you to everyone reading and we hope to see some new faces and designs soon! :smiley:

6 Likes

Salutations! I am very interested but I will need to get some more information via DMs. kirb.is.awesome#6974.
Stay safe,
John | j_veu

Heya, I am very interested in building your V3 I have sent you a friend request at BritDev#5446

Salutations, I am interested in becoming a builder here! I have DMed you on Discord! (My discord user is Pandie#0100!

Hiya, I am interested and I am sending a friend request on Discord. My user is Leah#7621

I would love to be a builder! Feel free to dm me! ObbyMasterMine#0001

My name is Breck, which is Irish!
Here is my portfolio! [Opened] ObbyMasterMine - Builder/UI Designer

I have worked for many groups, such as the below.

Splendid Cafe - Developer
Hype Hotels and Resorts - Head Developer
Bubble Tea - Developer
Project FA - Developer
Smart Coast Hotels - UI Designer

And others!

I would love to work with you guys, making the group better and better each day!

Thank you for reading my application,

For Additional Information,

My Discord is ObbyMasterMine#0001

Best Regards,

ObbyMasterMine | Breck

Hi! I’m interested in the job. Please friend me @nova;#8781.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.