[CLOSED] Runway Aesthetic

About Us

Hi there! We are Runway Aesthetic, an upcoming fashion and clothing group! We are in need of skilled artists/designers to join us on our journey!
Group link: Runway Aesthetic - Roblox
We currently don’t have a logo, please don’t mind our current replacement

The Team
@username, @username, @username, @username - Clothing Designers - 15% each (0/4)
@username - Builder - 25%
@username(s) - Staff Management Positions - 1-3%
@username - Artist - 10%

About The Job

We are looking for a crew of clothing designers and a builder, possibly also some staff members. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

How I aim for the group to become: Aesthetic Clothing ® - Roblox

As a builder, you will be making malls, homestores, training centres, etc.
REQUIRES PREMIUM AND DISCORD

Payment

Sadly, our only payment option for now is percentage, we will try to get investors and a safety net incase the project fails (Very unlikely).

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: SmallTV#3943
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have some experience in clothing stores. Here are some tips for you, if you are planning to give your clothing designers percentages, don’t expect too much from them. Almost all good clothing designers take robux and never a percentage. Also, when you say your clothing store is very unlikely to fail, I doubt it. It’s pretty hard finding investors for a game but for a clothing store, it’s almost impossible. I would suggest motivating your clothing designers and making sure they do what they’re supposed to do. If you are doing percentages, I would suggest going for quantity than quality. If you have any spare robux, I’ll suggest paying them with robux than percentages. Some beginner clothing designers do commissions as cheap as 5 robux for each clothing. If you need help feel free to reply or message me for my discord. I’ll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

I am very interested! Send me a PM

Portfolio: MissMae15 | Clothing Designer

Oooh, I’d love to be a clothing designer for your group.
My portfilio: [Open] [For hire] Clothing Designer
And my discord is 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓮.#1501.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.