Hiring! (Scripter) (Modeler) (UI Designer)

Hello everybody!
I’m Pankayee advanced builder and modeler from SpotLight Studios which is an upcoming development group on roblox. Our current project is a Simulator Game which we have recently started working on and we are looking for a scripter, UI designer and a 3D modeler.

About our team.
Builder @JailCrewBuilds (me)
Modeler (Could be you)
Scripter (Could be you)
UI Designer (Could be you)

What we need
From the side of scripter we want the full game to be scripted. If you are very advanced in scripting and if you can fully script a simulator game then make sure to contact me.

From the side of UI Designer we want a cartoony UI for our game and if you are very expert in UI designing and are willing to join us then make sure to contact me.

From the side of 3D Modeler we need various types of models like swords, trees and etc.
If you are a great and experienced 3D modeler then please make sure to contact me.

Requirements

• You must need to be 13+
  • At least 1 year of experience in your field.
  • Some form of past work or a portfolio to show.
  • Must speak English fluently.

Payment
Builder: 30%
Scripter: 35%
3D modeler: 20%
UI Designer: 15%
We are currently paying in rates as our project have just started and we are guaranteed to earn from it as how much cool our game is looking. You can check the progress of the game here:

(Note that this map is 100% made by me and there will also be a lot of changes and addition of thigs to this map. This place will go private once we have a fully working team)

Contact
You can contact me here, on my twitter or on my discord.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PanTheEpic
Discord: Pankayee#1093
You guys can contact me anytime if you want to, my DMs are always open!
Thank you so much to everyone that read this.
Stay safe!

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.