Hiring Scripter, Ui's, programmer, block car devs, and clothing makers

Hello, i’m FCPDLawz I am looking for people who can do datbasses to Trello and discord, keydowns, ui’s gas system, terrain, and more

Check here
TRELLO

I will do contracts

Pay will be gradual on projects

Contact me through devfor And or discord

Discord is FCPDLawz#6934

You say pay will be gradual, but how much are we talking? What’s the starting point?

Pay will be talked about

Or a contract

This is a pretty broad spectrum of tasks you are listing. As someone reading this, in the least rude way possible; I can’t read your mind. You should go into more detail with each specific task. I know for a fact I get put off when I have to ask about even the general outline of something - your thread should include this information in the first place.

This will help you find more people since they can just read the post and decide there and then if they want to do it or not, rather than them contacting you, you sending it to them, and then having them decide.

Again, this is very broad. The tasks you list require different skill-sets as well as a varying amount of effort and time. You should atleast list the maximum pay you’re willing to offer for each task, rather than a generalised figure. What you’ve described doesn’t tell me anything.

1 Like

How would I outline it as it’s all on a trelo board and I don’t have robux ATM either

I didn’t bother reading the trello to be honest because I assumed it contains information that is irrelevant to the hiring post. It’s much better to paste the details of the task(s) in your post rather than having people go through and search for it. If you really want to use Trello to display that information you should make it clearly visible that it’s the tasks for potential candidates to do if they’re hired.

Are you able to pay through any other means? You did offer pay in your post but if you don’t have the means to do it how are you expecting to pay someone when they’ve done the job?

1 Like

Trello has all the things that are needed like tasks as there’s multiple cards

Ok, I don’t think you’re understanding him. You should be including the tasks on the devforum post as nobody wants to root through Trello to find what you want creating. You need to make things as clear as possible for people to make a decision to whether or not they want to take the job.

I visited the trello and its vague. Its just things like “UI System - Team switch - Inventory System - Locker Ui” This is a start, but we need to know the in’s and outs of what you want creating. We cannot read your mind. You need to clearly categorize everything and write out a detailed explanation of what that does, how it should work/function/look.

2 Likes

From reading these multiple tasks (I assume (Major Hint I’m assuming because I’m not sure)) that they’re in the To-do list. Even then when I opened the cards there is absolutely no detail on what the specific task includes and what is needed for it. I saw things like “System Database” and “Phone”, etc. How am I, a potential candidate reading this post supposed to understand what exactly you need done for that?

1 Like

Your post is too vague to be of any use to a potential employee.

Please structure your post with similar information to that of the pinned template: TEMPLATE: Job Offer

1 Like