Hiring Scripter

Main Idea
So I am looking so make a simulator and tycoon like game in a way. This game will be called Wooden Workshop Life. This game has a very unique idea. Let me explain:
In this game, you start off by claiming a plot. When you first join the game, you build a factory. This factory is a factory that produces wooden items. In this game, you can hire workers, build machines, explore, upgrade your factory, and overall be able to customize your factory to your liking.
There are 3 categories for workers and machine. The categories are, dispensing, carving, sanding. If you choose to buy some staff, there is a weekly price. Meaning that you will pay your workers for working (just like real life jobs). The better staff and machines you buy, the price increases.
Your factory can be upgraded. There are requirements you must have completed before you can upgrade the factory. Each upgrade adds more space in the factory.
Selling your items is a interesting process. There is a truck that is in your factory. Once items are made, they automatically fill up the truck. When the truck gets too full, it automatically drives to the store, sells it, and drives back to the store. However, in the beginning, you have to do this process automatically.
This is just a brief description of what the game is like. If you want further information, feel free to reply.

What I’m Looking For
I am looking for a scripter to script this entire game. It will take time, but the world is full of surprises. When you apply, please send examples of your work. I would prefer if you know how to make UIs and animations. However, if you can’t, it’s alright.

Payment
Payment will be split evenly. It will be 45% each. The reason it isn’t 50% is because I am having a part of the revenue go into advertising the game.

Contact
If you are interested in helping, or have any questions, feel free to DM me on Discord. My tag is Paige#3587

I see this game going far. I just need the proper help.

2 Likes

I’m guessing you’ll be doing the building and everything else apart from scripting, ui and animations?

Yup!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.