Hiring Scripters and Builders! (Strict?)

About Us

Hi there! We are The Mystery Fighters, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@username - Builder(s)
@username - Scripter
@username - Gamepass Scripter
@username - modeler (animals)

About The Job

We are creating an EPIC story game called ‘‘The Zoo’’. We are looking for a professional builder(s) and scripter to join our team!. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. We are looking for low-poly builders and a scripter who can stick to the storyline i have created. We will need a low-poly lobby and a low-poly zoo.

Payment

I will be paying in group funds after the game is published and becomes a success. My friend who is a big youtuber said he will help make out story game a success and pass it on to other camping youtubers. Amounts will be discussed on discord. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord: Innocent Karen#4421
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should get an proof of youtube channel and discord, Nobody really want to comunicateo on twitter

That was an accident. I fixed it, sorry!

Hello i added you on discord JJGamecity#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.