Closed, no-longer open

Introduction:

Hey Developers!

My name is Alex; recently my roleplay game idea got squashed by a few of the developers I had. I’m interested in creating a simulator based game. I will fill in the details on discord due to the issue being copied, or is able to be.

Task / Objective:

Scripters: Complete your assigned task within a week, or negotiable time, if needed. You are expected to stay on task, prioritize this game over others. You will be asked to sign a basic contract showing that you will work, then be paid, and just basic contract stuff. Also, if you are caught to be inactive, you will be relieved and someone else will fill your place in.

Builders: Being that you will not be needed as much, you will be assigned of making a map. You will be asked to make little things here and there. Please specify what type of building you do, and if it is complex or not. You will be asked to sign a basic contract showing that you will work, then be paid, and just basic contract stuff. Also, if you are caught to be inactive, you will be relieved and someone else will fill your place in.

UI Designer: You will be expected to complete said task ASAP. The sooner the better, but it is needed quickly so we can get our scripters working on the UI, so we can progress quickly.You will be asked to sign a basic contract showing that you will work, then be paid, and just basic contract stuff. Also, if you are caught to be inactive, you will be relieved and someone else will fill your place in.

GFX Artist: On the first launch, and before launch we will have you take a few pictures of the game, when it starts to come out, and get decent pictures so the game works out, and shows to be good. I am not expecting high-high top of the line quality, but I do expect these to be relatively decent, and not just the ROBLOX screenshot button. You will be asked to sign a basic contract showing that you will work, then be paid, and just basic contract stuff. Also, if you are caught to be inactive, you will be relieved and someone else will fill your place in. Also, we will be asking you to make a group logo, when the time comes and the groups are created.

Investor: When the game is ready, I’m hoping to have an investor put some robux forth for ads.

Ranks

SirAlexanderHamilton - Founder
VACANT - Project Manager
VACANT - Scripter
VACANT - Scripter
VACANT - Builder
VACANT - Builder
VACANT - GFX Artist
VACANT - UI Designer
VACANT - UI Designer

Payment:

THE START BUDGET IS SET TO 25K, BUT THIS WILL INCREASE AS TIME GOES ON.

If you are planning to script, and prioritize me, you will be paid if your task is complete. The pay is going to be asked when you add me on discord, and we can negotiate.

Builders, you will be paid per asset made. This is negotiable, and please state your rates when adding me on discord.

The total amount of earnings from the game split out will be 85%, and no over. This is so the group can hold some funds incase of other issues, or anything else. Also, we will use group profit for ads, etc.

Communication / Ranking:

As stated, I do have a discord setup already; which will be used. If you are showing good work ethic, and keeping on task, you will be roled Developer, both group and discord. Our main communication will be over discord. It is preferred you have a microphone, but if you cannot, this is understood. For some occasions, you will be asked to listen into conversations for easier communication.

DISCORD // SirAlexanderHamilton#9044
EMAIL // SirAlexanderHamiltonRBLX@Gmail.com
TWTTR // @SirAlexanderHa1

6 Likes

hi i am intrested for being a dev of simulator

1 Like

I can assist by acting as your project manager. Disc: ADLHoratioNelson#5748

Hello, I have sent you a friend request on discord, I’m interested in being a builder for your project.

1 Like

^ All replied to on discord!

Looking for scripters and UI Designers!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.