Hiring scripters for melee weapons! (CLOSED)

Hi there! We are CGA Productions, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters who are willing to script some weapons! (They cannot be the defualt swing animation)
The Team
@PraiseToTheMostHigh Owner/Manager
@GreekRootWord- Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter to help script a weapon or make working gamepasses for better weapons.

(The models will be made by us you just script them) Our game needs the following weapons scripted for 1-2k price negotiable: Mace, Giant fish, Baseball bat. You do not need to do more than one you can just make one if you want.

Payment

We are paying 1-2k per asset depending on quality (It cannot be the default hit animation)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord at Timmy#6428
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kind of confused. It seems like you need an animator for your weapons and perhaps a scripter to put it all together? Anyways I would add animator to your post since you want custom animations.

Yeah I did make that mistake while writing, i’d be happy to pay you for the animations! Want to DevForum Message me or Discord Message me?

Oh sorry I’m just a scripter. My animations suck. :sweat_smile:
I just wanted to point that out there so other people can see.

Ah oh, sorry I misread your post.

Hello, I’m interested for the position and have sent a request; username is drysty ;))

The animation is R6 animation.

I have accepted it, if you can prove you are capable to do it I’ll accept it. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.