Hiring scripters [ simulator scripters] and ui designers

About Us

Hi there! We are Tomorrow’s Sudios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Scripters and ui designers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game.
The Team

@todayerror - Environment Design,Owner
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - UI

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter and a ui designer to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality scripts that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

I have nothing to offer but when the game is ready and we make a big ad on it we will earn alot for sure

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Wearesg_Roblox
or discord:Wearesg#7058
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:
for more information about the game message me :smiley:

1 Like

hey i’m interested on being the GU i sent a friend request on discord my user is
savage_SABOR#4581

Hey im intrested on animating and i send you a friend request my user is ㄥ丨ㄥㄥㄚ#8949

So the UI designers and 3D modelers don’t get payed?

1 Like

Oops yeah they do get payed sorry

Hello! I am interested in the builder position, but I need to know what style of building it is. I have built several shops and churches, and can provide pictures if you DM me via discord at RetrievingGold#0958

What will you do in case the game flops?

not sure maybe pay with usd? i cant offer much i am only 14-15

Hello! I’m a GFX designer. Sent you a friend request in discord. My user is imalyssaaaa#1434.

Guys Always SENT PAST WORK
Or i won’t hire you

Hello! I’m interested in building, I added you: something#8917

I suggest adding past work of your own to see what the team would be working with. Its tough working with a leader that cant hold his end of the bargain just my opinion.

hope someone will message me xD

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.