[Hiring] Skilled Scripter and Builder [Open] 65% Revenue

About Us

Hello there! We have currently started planing a game which we hope becomes successful and we have managed to find a UI designer and also an animator however we are still looking for a skilled scripter to help with our project.

The Team
@username - Scripter - 65%

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team to be able to do good progress and work hard and fast. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. The scripters job is to script Different things eg. E to equip, hose are just basic but we need skilled well-known individuals to help us Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Example of our game's build style

THESE IMAGES ARE NOT OURS THESE ARE JUST FOR REFERENCE

Our game needs ALOT of building to do and it is mostly got to do with a survival game.

Payment

We will be sharing the percentage from the game’s revenue here are the percentages:
Scripter: 65%
The rest of the percentages has been shared out with our UI Designers and animators and the game

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at RedDominoKnight#9323
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Im not interesting in applying Im just curious as to why UI designers are getting 30% of revenue for something so basic. Tip on how to share the percentage:
60% scripter 30%builder 10%UI, if anything it would make more sense to pay one flat fee for UI as it wont have to be necessarily updated.

2 Likes

UI designers are not getting 30 % they are getting 10% and animators are getting 15%

to be honest UI designers and animators should be contracted out and not given a percent it makes more economic sense.

1 Like

Ok i will think about that
30chars

For builders we only get 30%? So no Robux or USD? That kind of doesn’t make any sense to me due to the fact your payment for UI designers and stuff is kind of debatable that makes me wondering if this project will fall though.

If you saw my other post i will be adding my own extra robux towards them

I am interested to be a scripter. Sent FR on discord! InfinityLooper#7233

If Builders aren’t even getting robux or USD you might as well make the game for free? More than likely you won’t make 30% of revenue either way.

they are going to if you reviewed my other post

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.