[HIRING] Sound Composer, Animator, Terrain Artist || Paragon Studios

About Us

Hey there! We are Paragon Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a Sound Composer, Animator, and Terrain Artist to join our team and help us develop our game known as “Amelot’s Peak”, an open-world MMORPG.

The Team
aarxni - Project Lead
AdamEterno - Lead Developer
yellp1 - Programmer
1231551 - Terrain Designer/Artist
HakrazTheFox - Terrain Designer/Art
Jelly Face - Terrain Designer/Lighting/Visual Team.
Alectfenrir123 - Weapon Designer/3D Modelling
GalaxyOrigins - Character Modelling/Weapon Designer/3D Modelling
XioPoly - Prop Designer/3D Modelling
HazSun - User Interface Designer

Progress will be shown in direct messages :+1:

About The Job

Terrain Artist -
You’ll be tasked with making open-world terrain maps, this could range from a goblin based swampy based map with lots of woods, or a nice peaceful medieval-style terrain-based world.

Sound Composer -
You’ll be tasked with making different types of background music for different types of realms, for example, more intense style music for a goblin realm, or a more peaceful and relaxing style for the elves.

Animator -
You’ll be tasked with making creature animations, general human animations, combat animations and more.

Example of our game's art style

Our game needs at around 10 sounds, 30 animations completed by the end of February 2020. Including 3-5 terrain maps overtime, but that, in particular, will be with joint help.

Payment

Payment will be percentage-based, around 10-15%. We will also be receiving a 200k Robux investment to kickstart the game, and so you will earn an estimated 10-20k Robux from the game after its release.

Contact Us

You can contact either aarxni or me on Twitter or Discord where we are best reached:

https://twitter.com/aarxni
https://twitter.com/AdamEterno_RBLX

aaronx#8273
AdamEterno#2349

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in the terrain artist job, I contacted you

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.