[HIRING] Terrain Artist to make a Medium Sized Map. [PAY] 11k+ [Up to Negotiate if needed]

Hello!

Good day Everyone! I’m looking for a builder to assist me with a project I’m working on. I am in need of terrain for my project not too small and not too big. I’m looking for terrain similar to like Virginia woods, tall trees, dirt roads with signs that lead to different builds. Etc.

The builder needs to be fairly experienced in Terrain making, must have their own models for decoration!

Reference:

Similar to this but a little more trees. I would like a gloomy ambience as well.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the Developer Forum in my PMS or on discord @sailourlustt#9938 If you add me on discord, please be sure to tell me your username in the comments and that you added me, you can show your work in the comments or in my dms.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can give you a gloomy ambience and I can make terrain interested sent a request ImjustaStufful#5873

Ok! I will surely add you!!!

1 Like

Heya id love to help I have a lot of experience in this type of thing my discord is A1.2trappy#4996

Can we have some more examples of how the map is supposed to look? And do you only want trees, woods and stuff or you also want buildings as decoration?

Hey! I love making maps and doing environmental design, please check my topics to see some examples. If you are interested send me a message. I can do terrain plus lighting for 5k.

errrr dude u dont accept the requests for discord

A1.2trappy#4996

I’m interested. Sent a friend request on discord.

Hey, I would love to help you it’s not letting me add you but here is my discord username. Wyatt#7257. I hope to work with you!

I’m interested here’s my portfolio CLOSED | My Roblox Portfolio Builder And Terrain Builder

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.