[CLOSED] Terrain Developer for State

About Us

We are a group of people who started a State up called State of Fremont
we currently have a team of developers who are all taking their part in helping us finish our map to start the state operations.

The Team
@Lieutenant_Shepherd - Builder
@AtheonsImperator - Scripter
@cypherpheonix - Scripter
@https_KingPie - Scripter
@ISX_15 - Car Modeler
@AtheonsArcania - Builder

About The Job

The Terrain Developer will be tasked with making the state’s terrain which varies from mountains, beaches and big deep forests over in are national parks. (More Information Available, Contact me VIA Discord)

Payment

We will only be accepting PayPal as the payment method (but Robux can be negotiated if needed).

Terrain Developers - Will be paid 50 USD to 80 USD depending on quality (Negotiable)

Note: If the price or payment method isn’t in the range/payment style you’d like it to be please contact me and we will figure out a payment plan.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord Lieutenant_Shepherd#6113
If you have any questions feel free to ask me either here on the Developer Forum or on Discord.

I’m a novice builder but I could help on this during thanksgiving break. I don’t have paypal, and I’ve never done any sort of job yet. If you mean terrian do you mean with roblox’s terrain generation tool with 3d modeled plants?

1 Like

I sent you a friend request, BK

If you were paying around 100-150 USD I would be more thatn happy to work on it!! [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

1 Like

I’d love to help. I do realistic builds and terrain and I think I would be fit for this! I’ll msg you on the dev forum first to see if you already have someone.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.