[Closed] [Hiring] The Force Reborn, an RPG open world Star Wars game

The Force Reborn

About Us

We are a team of people who love Star Wars and want to work on a open world RPG game related to it! Currently we are in need of a Graphic Artist and Builder! Of course I can’t discuss all the game plans and details here, but this is some of our work so far;

Expand

1fcbe96830884589d791c86be743fa21 dc91848c59cd0adb9e0f961ae7ab195c
https://gyazo.com/7a771ccd625f2899cc03b11d205ead4a

We have much more than this, but I didn’t want to spam the post with images. If you would like to see more, just contact me (Look in the contact me section).

The Team
@ValorDibs - Project Lead + Builder + Modeler
@Higoshi - Scripter
@Darthvader7MD - Scripter

About The Job

Builder: We are looking for someone who can build at a consistent pace, with lag efficient methods. and still have it look simple but nice. Our aim is for everyone to be able to play this even if your PC doesn’t have the best hardware!

Graphic Artist: We are looking for someone who can finish off our current UI and create different designs and logos for the team to use. We want the look to be very Star Wars driven!

We don’t have a specific date this has to be done for either of them, since this a passion project for people who just love Star Wars and want to get a fun game out to play! We like to work in a close vacuum environment with a relaxed feel.

I would like to stress; This is a passion project, this isn’t a crazy professional environment. We are all friends in the dev team and want to treat everyone as a friend who works with us. If you aren’t looking for a laid back environment, or you are just overall uptight or aggressive we do not want you to work with us. We welcome everyone of course but this is not a normal contract deal. Most of all we want everyone to have fun working on the game and learn some new stuff from each other! This is a passion project and we are looking for team members rather than contract fulfillment.

Payment

Builder: 40% of the game revenue and R$ per map, we can alternate between how much and what is comfortable as far as percent and how much for each map, but this is just a base price.

Graphic Artist: 10% of the game flat, we don’t need too much from the person filling this position which explains the percent.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the DevForums, on Discord; ValorDibs#5604 or on Twitter.

Thanks for your interest in our game!

2 Likes

About me

Hello! I’m ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’ and I’m a developer more experienced on Unreal Engine. I know at least 6 programming languages [HTML, CSS, JS, JSON, C++ and Lua]! I’ve already 8 months like a Roblox Developer and if isn’t enough experience, decline my offer.

If you’re interested please contact me! I’m applying to the Lead Programmer or only Programmer. Tip : You should put out on your post what you need to be done or what you need to be done at the end of the month.

I also think that 40% for a Builder is a lot, but something fair, the most of the times the programmers get 25% or 30% [Even if there’s +6 members!], so if you want a programmer experienced already on a lot more programming langauges! Please contact me, some of my contact vias down below.

Contact via

Roblox : ‘AllGoodNamesRGone243’
DevForum : @AllGoodNamesRGone243
Discord [Highly Recommended] : allgood#7032
Twitter [I don’t use it really much] : https://twitter.com/ademir_barajas

2 Likes

I’m interested I’ve been at work on a personal project inspired by Star Wars Galaxies with some creative spice to get past any copyright issues, though I’d be willing to abandon my project to work on this! Nice to know you guys have a laid back team as well, since I’ve been an island unto myself. Anyways here’s my portfolio: OPEN [Builder] [Casual Scripter] [Experience with terrain] TaterTech
You can best contact me on discord at Trinom#4720, Thanks!

1 Like

He’s not hiring programmers

30 charsssssssssssss

1 Like

Hey Tater, we really like the enthusiasm but we currently already got a builder on board along with me building.

However, we do always accept contributions, so if you end up wanting to contribute something to the game we can give you contributor in the discord, as well as maybe a custom item in game or something!

Just let me know if this is something you would want, we look forward to hearing from you!

I’d be interested in making something for the game as a contributor. I’ve sent you a Friend Request on discord.

Could you send it again? I don’t think I got it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.