Hiring UI Designer for Invention Simulator [%] [GR]

Hi there! We are Ione Studios, a small game development team. We’re looking for UI designers to help design our game.
The Team
@Pyrotenics - Environment Design
@aseden, DevTitanium - Scripter(s)
@Place_Reboot - Marketing Team
@aseden - Animator
@username - UI Designer

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/2935326564/Inventing-Simulator-Development-Work

About The Job

For UI Designers, we need you to create designs such as store, settings & more.
We would not need you to script it. Just the designs. If you would like to script it that’s okay with us.

Payment

UI Designer - 10%-30%

I am willing to pay Roblox/game revenue too.

Game’s style (cartoony)

Information

We are planning to release our beta on Friday/Saturday as soon as we go everything we need to be done.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at
https://twitter.com/Pyrotenics
or Discord
astrovibes#8096

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

UI designs are typically upfront pay per design. I don’t think a percentage is appropriate because they aren’t really maintaining your game. That also being said, you are offering quite the percentage threshold for a UI designer. Not even with a big budget would I offer a full 30%. If it had to be percentage-based, I’d do up to 15%.

About how many designs are required in this project? Do you have specifications or are you giving the designers creative freedom as well?

2 Likes

May I ask what do you mean by that? We’re not really rushing so they can finish.

1 Like

I mean exactly what I said. The time it takes to finish the project is irrelevant to the point of my message. Paying up front means paying once for a set of graphics done by a UI designer. They don’t necessarily require a percentage of funds - that’s what you offer builders and programmers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.