[HIRING] Up Coming FPS Game! 25K Ads

About Us

Hi there! We are Drops Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Bloxer! Our game is based of valorant and some other games mixed in! We are looking to spend 25k on roblox advertisements and build a strong health community!

The Team
@MOUN- Lead Modeler
@ScriptedEvil- Gun System Scripter (Looking for more)
@5Flipz- UI
@Red_Dev- Lead Builder (Looking for more)
@Cheese- Animator

Our Progress So Far.

About The Job

We are looking for a few more scripters and builders to join the team. The scripter’s jobs will be helping me code the uis and other things. If you think you can make a gun system just like this: video0 (11) you will have a chance to become our lead scripter. (We are in need of someone dedicated and hardworking for the gun system). The builder’s jobs will follow whatever the lead modeler and builder gives you.

Payment

We are paying in percentage, however, you are guaranteed to earn some robux. Since we are spending 25k on roblox ads you will at least earn 1k+ even if the game flops! However, at this rate, the game is looking to become very popular in the fps community so it is least likely to flop.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum (Send your portfolio and Discord) or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/RadicalFlipz
You must be 13 years or older to apply and must have a Discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is a challenge for me!
portfolio : Zaq's portfolio

Hello 5flips!
I would like to be hired but I can only build in Roblox Studio.
I’m am not really a pro with blender
I will send you some pics when you add me in discord (pics of my project I’m currently working on)
To contact me👇
Roblox: Active_GameZ
Discord: Active_GameZ#5051

May you present some of the statistics from the ads you say you spent 25k on?

Of course. Currently, we have not released the game yet. However, when we first release the game it is going to be paid access 75-100 Robux. I am pretty big in some of the competitive Roblox servers for Discord and I have about 50-200 people that are going to be buying. On top of that when the game is not paid access we will advertise with Robux, and the in-game shop will contain items that you can only buy with Robux, credits, cases, etc.

Do you have a portfolio I can take a look at?

Everything looks good I really like your portfolio. Please add me back on Discord so I can talk further into how you will be paid since you are an artist.

Do you still need UI designers?

Unfortunately, we dont. Sorry about that.

Hello again,
Im new in dev forum so i don’t have 1 yet…
i can send you my works in discord

I am interested in helping.
Here’s my portfolio despite it being dated. You can check my current project (the admin thing) to see where I stand today in terms of UI. My discord is Sezei#3061.

nvm i made 1 xD

Closed as requested by the post owner.