[HIRING, URGENT] Hiring Digital Artist to make SCP:F themed logo pack | 1,000+ Robux w/ references

About Us

Hi there! I’m Rook. I’m currently recruiting a graphics designer to make me some SCP:F themed logos.

About The Job

I would like a talented and skilled artist to make me some SCP:F themed logos. It will consist of two base logos, with objects placed in the center. I would like the refrences shown to be a reference for the logo, but please don’t exactly copy it. Make it different, change it up, but please keep the concept of the atom in the middle. There will be a total of 10 logos, there will be 5 seperate ones for the first base [the reference shown below], and another 5 for the second base [a shield type shape, reference exclusive to DMs]

References

Payment

:robux: I’m paying 1,000 Robux and possibly upwards for the task to be delivered. My preferred payment method is robux.

I would like to stress this, if you are unhappy with the price, don’t fill up the thread with “I don’t think this is fair”, just send me a message, it’s helping no one.

Contact Us

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.