[HIRING] We need a builder

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Big Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@lnvest0r - Scripter
@Share_File - Leader

We do not have progress at the moment, we need a builder before we start everything.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

EXAMPLE: We do not have any at the moment we just need somebody who can build a restaurant.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

We are paying [X] R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is [R$]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: Santiago#6666 OR Share#7093
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Do you have any examples of what you guys are looking for?

Restaurant (30 charactersssssss)

I sent you a friend request on discord, ide love to do this.

We are paying [X] R$/USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is [R$].

Hi! What is the pay for this as this doesn’t give enough information regarding it.

The pay is R$, we can also talk the price or the payment on discord.

Hey, developer, what is the game about? and do you need builders in your game? If you need something, write it off, I will be glad.

I’m interested! My discord: Taruko#6672

My Works: Nothing, closed

We need somebody to build a restaurant, it should say it somewhere on my post.

Tell me your discord, we will text-chat there.

Hey! What assists are needed to be made?

We need a restaurant. (30 chars)

Discord: Santiago#6666 (30 chars)

1 Like

I would want to build certain assets for the game, like just buildings or tables etc.

Hey pal! I sent a friend request - vwomp

I sent a friend request, also, what types of assets are you searching for?

We are looking for somebody to make a whole restaurant.

nice, it’s from scratch i supose.
Do you have like any plans or do you give us all the creative freedom?
also my discord user is krampus#5722

Removed at the request of the post owner.