[CLOSED] Hire Team

About Us

Hi there! We are The Trivial Team , a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Builder (2x), Music and Animator(2x), maybe an artist. Who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Amazing Game! We want a whole team.

The Team
@DevTreeBlox - Team Leader
@Alibolly - Lead Developer

You can see our progress so far here: Trible [ALPHA] - Testing Servers - Roblox (not official game)

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder, animator and sound/music to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality content form you. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

About The Game

This game is a game that is mainly where you get items and you craft stuff like axes to break trees and get wood the wood is used for axes, swords, and more. You can use

For builder

Our game needs, a lot of building to do so we need to hire a professional builder. More info about this role PM me.

For animator

Our game needs, a lot of animating so we need to hire a professional animator. More info about this role PM me.

Music / sounds PM for details, same with artist.

Payment

We are paying USD or R$ (recommended) per asset. Our preferred payment method is R$. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/LegendaryRLX
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

PM for more details.

3 Likes

hmm, I am interested into the art and animating position. Reach out to me in discord: TipsArt#9492

1 Like

Okay I’ll set it up. I’ll be working on a forum and send me a few pictures off discord of your animations thanks have a nice day. :smiley:

Huh?? Looks like to me something got switched may want to fix that.
But also, is the game low poly?

1 Like

Thanks, sorry no the game is not low-ploy. But thanks for pointing that out and asking. Have a great day! :smile:

1 Like

I’m an experienced composer here is my portfolio: [SALE] Monophony - Composer and Producer

DM me over discord: Monophony#5514

2 Likes

Can you tell us the amount of payment?

For what role? Also, charge on how many assets you make. Builder?

Nice music I am listening to it, thanks for writing to me!

Animation.

30char30char30char30char

2,500 - 3,000 R$ / Per Asset

I might update the the pay but this is for now.

Thanks, PM / DM for more info.

1 Like

I’m not to good with prices sorry.

1 Like

What’s your budget for music? 30 chars

1 Like

Depending on how long it is, Price for song plus 1500 R$ for the songs.

A 2.30 piece is 15,000 R$ 30 char

Really haven’t checked that page for a long long time.

It’s 350. It said for a 3 minute one.

Add u on discord. I got an idea gor a fame

1 Like

Not looking for game idea. I’m wanting to hire a team sorry.

The forum is now closed here is a better link and not as messy. Here is a better one: [closed] Looking for Builders