[HIRING][10-20k+ R$] Scripter Needed For RP

**Job Recruitment **

About Me

Hey there, I am SidePain. I’ve been building for 5 years, but just recently started taking it seriously.

The Team
@SidePain- Builder
@username - Scripter

About The Job

I am looking for a professional scripter to join my team. I expect you as a scripter to carry out as a job to handle; doors, vents and lights system, small animations, ui interactions, cameras, gamepasses, and MORPHING. Good communication skills are NEEDED if you don’t communicate well you will not be hired; I check team progress daily. I can’t stress this enough, if you aren’t able to work multiple hours a day I will not hire you unless there is specific reasonings. This job is to make a roleplay of AMONG US that’s basically self-explanatory.

Progress So Far

Majority of the assets are finished they just need to be coded.

Payment

I am paying you R$, if thats not what you desire there will be more options that may be discussed.

Contact Me

Before contacting me send me past work, showcases or portfolio, I WILL NOT check f/r’s on discord so you must send me a message with your work before even getting hired.
Don’t waste my time if you aren’t capable of communicating frequently.
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: extrusion#5517
You must be 16 years old or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.