[hitsquad] Friend Connections

I don’t know if we can still do the hitsquad tag but anyhow, friend connections

It’s a nice and improved version of the classic one we did. I realise some of you have already played (engineer is creddddit to teeeaam) my main reason of posting this here is with the hitsquad tag it was stated ages ago they might play it on the next level which would be extremely interesting because we can see how much admins have in common.

We’ve made the last update to it for now maybe in the distant future we may resurface it but some of huge differences compared to the first classic version of friend connections;
[ul]
[li]New booths[/li]
[li]New cutscene[/li]
[li]Recorded question [/li]
[li]‘Friendship Killer tower’ (being moved locally in the future to prevent latency because currently only one use per server)[/li]
[li]Actual lobby instead of all GUI based[/li]
[li]Many interactive items[/li]
[li]A lot of tweaks[/li]
[li]Unlock-able icons (thanks Madattak, radiogamer and CloneTrooper1019 for letting that happen)[/li]
[li]Some bug fixes (no longer able to use WASD to answer due to complications sadly)[/li]
[li]Re-addition of the classic booths and this also 26 max players now![/li]
[li]Rare crate chance product with the chance of winning 26 rare icons and a badge[/li]
[li]New randomly generated maze just for fun and a badge that will soon unlock icons as well[/li]
[/ul]
For those who didn’t see the first ever version;

A lot of things in the first version just didn’t jell so with a lot refinement and hard work we’ve made it a lot better and is generally a lot more stable. The new version most of the audio is handmade (feel some love). This game is also dedicated for an ill friend which makes it more close to heart as to say.

Shoutout to my main dude VolcanoINC for helping with a lot of the script work and I mean lots and lots of it to bring fe into friend connections as well, gg.

But here’s the big question: Does my badge unlock content now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup, all fully working. All unlockable icons are working B)

[size=1][sub]disclaimer: if they don’t work no sue[/sub][/size]

There is still four spots, if you can contact me within;

I will be able to add it :]

Argh, Remove that voice that plays when you join D:

You should see the amount of inboxes I got saying ‘wtf u do’ ‘how play’ and that number has dropped dramatically after adding that. I will add a ‘how to play’ button or something

You should see the amount of inboxes I got saying ‘wtf u do’ ‘how play’ and that number has dropped dramatically after adding that. I will add a ‘how to play’ button or something[/quote]

Oh, fair enough then.

You taking reward request for games? Not sure what you mean by the timer

Basically I was doing a cross promotion where if you had a badge from another game it would unlock content in Friend Connections woo :slight_smile: