Homestore TryOn Purchase GUIs

Fizzy’s Clothing GUIs

Hello! I’ve recently been working on scripting homestore GUIs. I am considering selling my clothing guis to homestore owners for reasonable prices.

Feel free to test it out here: TryOn Purchase Clothes - Roblox

Here is how the gui looks:

The one that will be purchased will be different colours and style but similar in content.

I am considering selling them for around 1000 robux (or 15 dollars), or 2000 robux (or 20 dollars) if you are looking for custom GUIs. I think I will be altering the price considering what the buyer is requesting.

Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Looks really nice, maybe make the GUI a bit less cartoony, and add a bit more colour to it and then it’d be perfect!

I don’t think anyone would buy this for 1000 robux, not trying to be rude but I can make that myself but it’s completely fine.

No worries, I was looking for some advice on the price.

I think this would take me around 2 hours to make, but it looks cool, and I think $10 to script something like this is fine. I wish the GUI looked a bit modern and had a different font, a different x button, and the refresh button removed, and possibly replaced with a back button. but it’s okay for something that works.

I will be allowing the customer to customize the guis to a certain extent unless they purchase the fully customized GUIs to go with it.

I purchased these from @FizzyColas, I have been super satisfied! This is probably the best way to sell clothes, no doubt.

1 Like

As someone that pays attention to small details rather than the big picture, there are some things that I caught that could improve your UI in the slightest bit.

I’m a very picky person when it comes to icons.
The X icon is popping out of the light gray area which would bother people that care about detail. The “refresh” button (I’m not exactly too sure what it’s supposed to be) is unproportional to its X size.
If you want to create a perfectly sized square, you can simply check out UIAspectRatioConstraint.

Another thing that I noticed is the very faint black outline that surrounds the text as shown below:
This is something that not many developers realize. Roblox’s uploading system makes an image have that very faint border, and there are a variety of ways to fix this :slight_smile: What I do is bleed the image using an open-source javascript code: Online Javascript Editor

It’s incredibly easy to use :slight_smile:

Other than that, your design doesn’t look too bad :slight_smile: (Although, I would not price your UIs over 1000. I would honestly probably buy them for 300-600 because they’re not that complicated)

I hope I was able to improve your UI design.

3 Likes

I personally like gui, maybe make the text a little smaller? Other than that, it looks pretty good.

2 Likes