Chenami : User Interface Portfolio (UI/UX)

Hey guys!! Been a while, haven’t updated the portfolio but just updated it now!

I’m still taking commissions however it’s robuxs or lims commissions are more preferred! If you have more than 50k+ in lims, I’ll be more than happy to take your commission!

Almost 3 AM here, haha.

2 Likes

i love your work! i wish i can afford you otherwise you’d be working with me right now!

3 Likes

I definitely recommend working with him, he is quick to respond and quick to produce high quality work. He did an entire UI system for our game in 1.5 days which included 10+ separate custom interfaces.

2 Likes

Hi there, for anyone that still has me commissioned, my Discord is disabled at the moment which I’ve emailed Discord so it might take a day or so, thank you.

1 Like

Quick Question. If 10k is the minimum, what can you expect for 10k? How many UI pieces and what quality? Also how much would a Full-Game UI set cost.

3 Likes

Hey! I sent you a friend request on Discord.

2 Likes

Hi, I have 5 more examples to show! Commissions are still opened. When you contact me on Discord, just simply message me instead of waiting for me to accept your friends request!

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Here is another example I forgot to upload.

1 Like

I already recommended him, but we had him update our UI and it looks fantastic! Can’t say enough good things, he creates it exactly like you ask.

1 Like

This level of UI work and Detail equals, if not beats Ted Arthur. This is stunning and outright amazing, I can clearly tell your work has been made with love and passion and not the incentive for monetary gain. Definitely Commissioning you if I ever need to.
My only issue would be if, are the prices for whole game UI or a singular piece?

1 Like

Thank you and whole game!, I usually only show one example from each commission.

Hi guys, I’m taking 1 USD commission for a flat rate of $110, limited time only today. I normally receive 30k-60k robuxs or 60k+ in lims but I will make an exception since I need to buy a new MacBook Pro today and in need of $102. This includes free updates too!!

Thank you, message me on Discord @ chen#0072

Taking mainly USD commissions right now but robuxs and lims commissions are opened too, discuss with me on Discord before I get filled up on commissions again!!

PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE, I AM ALWAYS FLEXIBLE

Discord @ chen#0072

Don’t wait for me to accept friend request, just DM.

Hi guys, I just updated my portfolio with 11 new recent examples!

My discord is chen#0072 if you would like to commission.

Thank you guys!! :^)

1 Like

Really great UI Artist. Reliable, efficient and good quality UI.

1 Like

Hi, I added 2 more examples.

Hi guys! I just added 4 new examples to my portfolio for you guys! :grin:

2 Likes

Made an amazing sleek, modern UI for my upcoming Everest game. Definitely recommend and would commission him again next time. Great quality work, worth the price. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Hi guys, I added 2 more examples to my portfolio!

1 Like

I assume some of this stuff is old. 40k R$ and not even your own icons for some stuff. Great job tho

3 Likes