Hotel lobby looks empty

I’m not really a builder but I’m finishing a hotel lobby and I’m not sure how to make it look less empty. To get from the door to the line you walk through a large area of nothingness and I want to find a way to fix that.

Any help would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Put stuff in the empty areas to fill it up. Couches, plants, etc.

A couch in the middle of a hotel lobby would look abnormal, yeah?

No it won’t. If you design it properly it can look fantastic.

2 Likes

You could add a fountain or a statue it might make the hotel look a little bit better but it’s up to you also you could add a Water Fall on the wall also good work on the hotel it looks good keep up the good work :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

You could put a welcome sign in and/or rule board or information sign.

1 Like

Search up a real hotel, pick the one you like, see what’s inside, then put those things inside yours
:+1:

Maybe add support beams, or a wall just to break it up, then you can surround that wall with couches.
Here’s an example of what I’m on about:

1 Like

You might add an area for self-check in in the empty space or just add a couch area on the carpet.

If you don’t want some furniture in it, you can basically add a indoor fire place in it or add an different styled light above.

Overall, I really like the lobby! :smile:

If you notice in most hotels there is a is a centerpiece of some sort in the lobby. Also in many hotels there are differences in ceiling height and walls separating the rooms, but not completely to keep the open feel.

Oh my god. The plants and lights look amazing. Maybe add some more decor, such as paintings, maybe a wreath, or some benches.