Hotel Room | Tell me what to add or improve

16 Likes

I think it’s just perfect where it’s at.

Are there any free models in use?

1 Like

Add more to the walls like paintings.

Walls are very bland. I would add some type of wallpaper or decor for the walls. For the floor I would do wood or carpet. The room is seems very empty/plastic feeling.

What color do you suggest? I would like to add it now.

It seems strange that the floors, walls, and celling are all the same color with no characteristics to differ them from each other.

Because it’s not done yet, What color do you prefer?

Depends on the hotel theme. Summer/open air hotels usually have a nice blue to make it calming and fresh. While an ancient medieval style hotel might have red.

Everything else is perfect only thing I see u changing is the floor instead of having everything white or grey.

I added a carpet, But I don’t know what color should I do on the walls.

I think your “Hotel Room” looks really good, i like all the different details you. Added to the room and you really made it look very nice! However there is a couple of things i’ll to add to the hotel room to look more better and improved as it seems to look a little.plain i’ll add some texture/color to the walls and different details to the rooms to look more better overall it looks very incredible!!

Hotel Room
Your “Hotel Room” is very detailed but there seems to be, no texture/color added to the beds i would recommend you add some colors to the bed cover instead. Of having them a white color as they seem to blend in with the sheets. And you could some details inside the room such as lamps, plants, trash can, ect. That’s what hotels mostly have i would recommend! You add some of those listed above. As well you could add some of the, lights above the bed part! implemented in the wall just to. Give the room some decorations to it. And the desk underneath the “TV” i’ll add some books, cups, lamps, room telephone, ect. Those are just ideas hotels need as showed below you could add some more hotel couches, tables, pictures,

Texture/Color
Most hotel rooms have a kind of blue or gray, or mellow tones of green or yellow colors. Try adding different kind of colors to your, hotel to make it look more better. You could add some white mixed in with other colors! But i’ll add some blue colors onto the wall, part with some black implement to it to look more better i would just. Recommend you play around with different colors instill you find, the one that fits onto to the, walls but the colors i listed above try adding one of those to the walls. Instead of having it one white color that’s! What i recommend you do try adding. Those colors i said above to the wall part or, implement some texture to the walls as seen below!!

Reference

Details
I know you need some colors to add to your hotel to look more better, as i said above you could add some blue, black, yellow, white, ect. and add some coffee tables, curtains, just to give the rooms some details to it! I would also add a few other details to, your hotel to make it stand out more. Here is couple of decorations you could add to your hotel! Room to make it look more decent overall you, have done a amazing job on your hotel room.

Decorations

• Radios
  • Brochure Holders
  • Door signs
  • Tissue Box
  • Key holders
  • Art, Pictures

Overall, you have done a amazing job on your hotel these are just some decorations you could. Add in the rooms however. Can’t wait to see more of your work, very soon and the final update of the hotel room great job!!

2 Likes

Alright, Thank you for suggestion. I will do that next time and you really helped me.

1 Like

To go off some comments about color and paintings,

I think cool colors would suit your design best. And if you add decals for paintings, let them be very neutral mesh type ones- like watercolors. I dislike decals on ROBLOX, because they don’t match style very well, if they’re incredibly detailed and the build around it isn’t.

I also agree with @jordonh23, your room should feature highlight colors as a sort of theme.

Right now, your lighting is playing the hotel as a place to rest for the evening. I think if you add more brightness, then the lightning will give a very luxurious tourist sense. Whatever, sense you’re going for the lighting can really make it. Finally, add plants because it will give the room a sense of life and habitat.

Anyway, this was really a whole lot of organized thoughts that I thought you might find useful. I think what ya have so far is pretty great! Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

In my opinion,
brighten up the room. Add more decorations to the walls, change the colors / materials of the floors vs. the walls. Possibly add some sort of trim where the wall meets the floor and ceiling. More smaller details like rugs, center the TV, etc.

TLDR; Brighten it up, add more decorations, distinguish walls from floor and ceiling.

The walls seem extremely plain. Try adding paintings and other modern structure onto the walls to make it seem less plain.

Hey,

As other people said it is very bland. While some say to add color I disagree. You should change the lighting to make it look bright and modern which will fix the problem.

Hope this helps.

-Cap

1 Like

The floor and walls and ceiling should NEVER have the same; Material and Color.

And the bottom of the cabinets could use some “legs” to raise a bit of ground.

The room is well detailed and I like the layout but the lighting is a bit bland. What you could do is mix two lightings together at the moment it’s all yellow add some other texture of colour maybe a very light blue!

Like someone said before, the walls seem empty. You can fix this by adding pipes or pictures/paintings.