Hourly programmer for hire

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a programmer. I can do all kinds of scripting, including vehicles, weapons, UIs, VFX, you name it. I have been scripting for 9 years on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Suprhero Simulator and Tree Planting Simulator.

Showcase

A few games that I have partially or fully scripted.

Availability

I am a full time Roblox developer, it is my primary income and occupation, and I am looking to broaden my client base, I usually work between 10am and 7pm London time, but can be flexible.

Payment

I usually charge $25 per hour, paid by PayPal, but am willing to negotiate if there is a large volume of work available. Robux is not preferred but is accepted.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord at Luke M#7962

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve worked with Luke for a while now and I can say I fully recommend hiring him as a professional scripter for your game. He gets his work done fast, and is also skilled in a LOT of areas. I’d definitely recommend giving him a shot :+1:

2 Likes

Why waste your talent on these low quality clickbait-y games? Wouldn’t you rather make something original and more decent with the skills you have?

5 Likes

Yep agreed, Start making actual games instead of simulators they’re overrated and old.

3 Likes

These were commissions, not passion projects of mine, I do what the client asks for.

3 Likes

Simulators aren’t my preference, but I’m work for hire so it’s not exactly my choice.

3 Likes

Why don’t you try running your own project? You’ll love it so much more.

3 Likes

I do, and I have some really cool projects in the works, but as I’m an adult and Roblox is my full time occupation, I have to spend some of my time doing commissions.

2 Likes

How much would I have to pay you to make a similar game to tree planting simulator?

I’m reopening commissions as of Monday, I’ve just returned from a long vacation abroad, please contact me on discord or twitter @sendallstephen Luke M#7962