How can clone parts to a dead players body? (Like Reyna Orbs)

I’m trying to re-create Reyna’s Orb from Valorant. Basically, I’m trying to clone a part to the position of the killed player. Then, the killer can click a keybind to part:destroy() and get special abilities. My goal in creating this post is just to accomplish the part cloning and the keybind to destroy.

I don’t really know where to start to be honest. I know I will have to connect to humanoid died and then clone the part but, I don’t know how to do the position portion. Also, I looked on the dev forum a little bit but couldn’t find something beneficial to me so I figured I would just make my own post.

Anything helps! Thanks for reading if you see this.

Here is a link to a reference: Reyna Soul Orb Misconception - YouTube

Like this category is for helping with scripts and not making them, but i was bored so i made one for spawning orbs and not keybinds

local debris = game:GetService("Debris")
local players = game:GetService("Players")

local despawnTime = 5 -- ill set it to 5 but you can set it to your own

players.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(player) -- fires when player is added to game
	player.CharacterAppearanceLoaded:Connect(function(character) -- fires when player character is fully loaded
		local humanoid = character:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
		local root = character:WaitForChild("HumanoidRootPart")

humanoid.Died:Connect(function() -- fires when character dies
			local orb = Instance.new("Part")
			debris:AddItem(orb, despawnTime) -- optional, will delete instance given in first argument after amount of time in seconds in second argument
			orb.Anchored = true
			orb.BrickColor = BrickColor.new("Magenta")
			orb.Size = Vector3.new(2.2, 2.2, 2.2)
			orb.Transparency = 0.2
			orb.Material = Enum.Material.Neon
			orb.Shape = Enum.PartType.Ball

orb.Name = "Orb"
			orb.CanCollide = false
			orb.CanTouch = false -- to make sure that it wont trigger events like .Touched
			orb.CFrame = root.CFrame
			orb.Parent = workspace
		end)
	end)
end)

Thank you so much! Also, what would the correct category be for a post like this?

you can try cloning a blank dummy from replicated storage (or anywhere else) and then applying humanoid’s description of the player that died