How can I create my own Framework

1. What do you want to achieve?
    What I want to achieve is basically make my own simple and basic Framework

2. What is the issue?
    The issue is that I’m kind of having trouble making one as I looked at a few Frameworks but there just kind of complicated

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I’ve tried finding solutions but there wasn’t much information provided

So basically I just want simple examples on ways you can write an Framework for scripting

What do you mean by “Framework”

people often define “Framework” in roblox as the code that goes behind the main functionality.

For example the framework of an obstacle course game would be the checkpoint script, and special part scripts.

What I mean by Framework is just for scripting

I’m sorry I don’t understand the question.

I wanna make a Framework similiar to AeroGameFrameWork but Simpler

If you dont understand what a framework is I dont think you are ready to make something similar to that. Frameworks are basically a data structure which harbor objects or functions or whatever paradigm really that interact with these things called components in your game. Think of framework as the stuff you use to script something, like lua. And a library being a extension of that framework.

3 Likes

Here is an example; if printing was hard and there was a huge process to print, in your framework something would be like module.Print(“Hello World!”) but printing is easy this is just an example. I recommend learning about modules. It’s like saving code in your notes so you can paste it but easier

1 Like